Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A true story


Once upon a time there lived a maybe-not-so-very-lovely princess. One day (which was just about the time when she graduated from high school) she decided that she needs to do something with her life and so decided to study English in Poznań, a town quite distant from her home-castle Gorzó Wlkp. Having a trusted friend in that town she packed a few dresses and her portable throne and sceprte and went to the PKP station. On arrival to Poznań she met a friend of her friend who told her that if she wants to study English she should go to KJO because IFA is "stupid" (quote here). As gullible and naive as the princess was, she believed the demagogue and so now she has to write a lame post about a retarded princess...Well, the truth is that the princess was very enthusiastic about her studies (still is;) and they live up to most of her expectations (emphasis on most). Anyways, she doesn't regret her decision...;)

4 comments:

Molson said...

How could you do this to me? One week in my life I decide not to joke around, you have to call yourself a 'princess'. On the other hand, you know me enough to figure out what sarcastic comment(s) I'd be most likely to make, so...

Aylinn said...

Well...told ya I'll make it hard for you, right? Well the princess-stuff I wrote is quite sarcastic (but I guess monkeys don't get sarcasm so never mind). And I ain't got the foggiest what kind of comment you would make...I'll think about it though.;)

AgataL said...

Princess or not, KJO is happy to have you in its ranks :)

AGA said...

WOW! Nice story. And a great picture (although every time I see it I’m wondering what is sticking out of that girl’s bottom). Anyway, it’s good that you had such a nice friend who told you about KJO. I think it’s great when people come from all over Poland to study here.